SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

lol nice!

lol sounds just like what the subtitles are saying

Pixel/Grid 2 Pixel/Grid 2

Oh, come on!

Don't end it once the song starts getting to it's climax! That's the best part of the song! Make a longer version, please? *Puppy eyes, lower lip quivers*

ANYWAY, you did pretty well on this. I'll give you... 7/10 & 3/5.

Hamalo responds:

making it longer sounds easy...but believe me it isnt, with 12 pixel squares..yeah it takes a while, and sorry about ending it at that time i ran outta ideas so i couldnt make it longer so that i wouldnt end at the climax

Zelda: Pokemon of Courage Zelda: Pokemon of Courage

Needs voice acting.

If you need voice acting, I'd be glad to do a character's. If you would like me to, PM me with your email so when I'm done, I can send you the .WAV files.

Anyway, back to business.

This is an okay flash, things need some shading, but it's pretty good. I'd watch it again.

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

pretty fun :)

this is a nicely made game :) i loved trying to unlock new guns and missiles etc.
but the steering controls are very sensitive, i was crashing into walls really fast with out much effort (reminds me of driving the jeep in CoD 3 on wii)

but overall, it's an excellent game :) keep on rockin'

Infectonator! Infectonator!

it's "okay"

i liked it alot, but there are a few things that really keep me from getting hooked on it, (well, one really) and that's that the days continue to go by even if you don't reach the goal, plus your limited on your days too, so it's a quick game over to n00bs like me who don't spend alot of time on the internet playing flash based games.

~Keytar Hero ~Keytar Hero

better than kh2

i just played keytar hero 2, and i think this game was better (though there was limited options) i think this one was a more fun game to rock too. good game :)

Kate Lesing - Neverland 2008 Kate Lesing - Neverland 2008

yet another great hit!

like the title of this review says, yet again! awesome song!

Thanks.

~Zariah X-POSED~

.:ZX - Importance Redone:. .:ZX - Importance Redone:.

awesome!

nice one dj ;) im going to replace the demo of this song and put this one on there :)

DJ-X-POSED responds:

Oh what? Your favs? Thanks for whatever it is. Lol.

~Zariah X-POSED~

X-POSED X-POSED

best work yet!

wow this is cool dj, can i use it in flash?

DJ-X-POSED responds:

LOL, SOMEONE HACKED MY OLD ACCOUNT!!!

Lol, nah, hey, Ryan. Yeah, you can use it. :D