Kate Lesing - Neverland 2008 Kate Lesing - Neverland 2008

yet another great hit!

like the title of this review says, yet again! awesome song!

Thanks.

~Zariah X-POSED~

.:ZX - Importance Redone:. .:ZX - Importance Redone:.

awesome!

nice one dj ;) im going to replace the demo of this song and put this one on there :)

DJ-X-POSED responds:

Oh what? Your favs? Thanks for whatever it is. Lol.

~Zariah X-POSED~

X-POSED X-POSED

best work yet!

wow this is cool dj, can i use it in flash?

DJ-X-POSED responds:

LOL, SOMEONE HACKED MY OLD ACCOUNT!!!

Lol, nah, hey, Ryan. Yeah, you can use it. :D

Thanks for the review!
-DJ X-POSED

Facing Defeat Facing Defeat

Not too bad, there. :)

You need to fix some of the volume levels on this. Some things in there are too loud for there own good. It's alright, but I wouldn't listen to it all the time. 3/5 & 8/10.

x-Exodus-X responds:

hi X POSED

Thanks for the review. glad you were honest, but 8 is still a pretty high rating :)

Your The One (OriginalMix) Your The One (OriginalMix)

Holy mother of God...

Amazing. No flaws, besides the bass drum seems too clicky. A definite download.

Clicky?

:P

Cheers mate.

Destruction of a Dream Destruction of a Dream

Hey, you finally got to finishing it!

I'll review from intro to ending.

Chorus was used nicely, nice fade in with the drums. The piano was amazingly used. Also the pluck was used very nicely. The strings were used nicely, too. Love that drum roll you used and the slide with the main synth. The crash was used... Not that well, but it still sort of fit. I love that huge bass drum you used. The choir slide seemed unnecessary. The bass drum pitch was very nicely used. Guitar fit and was finally used right. The bells are very nice. What ones are those? The D&B drums you used seem a little slow, but fit either way. The ending was very peaceful, I loved it. I should start a symphonic trance that way. :)

Please go to my Audio Portal at http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=1540081 & review one of my first 3. I reviewed yours, you owe me!

-DJ DaVinster (Vinny)

PS: I should be on AIM today.

x-Exodus-X responds:

yea, the timpani was nice, but it came out worse than i expected, quality wise. the bells i think were 'bellarina' in sytrus, i mastered them alot though so it probably doesnt sound that was just as a raw sound. yea, i'll reivew yours right away! i hope your listen to your heart remix is finally done! thanks, i'll get on AIM.
-Exodus

One Wish (OriginalMix) One Wish (OriginalMix)

Oh... My God...

This is an amazing track! The best on Newgrounds, I'd say. You've surpassed how professional B0UNC3 is.

Love everything. Melodies, bassline, instruments, etc. All perfectly picked & used.

(No new tracks on my AP, so I don't think you need to go there, lol)

-DJ DaVinster

Pulstate responds:

Yeah, maybe i'm starting to agree with your first point mate. :)

Pulstate - Tell Me Why (Remix) Pulstate - Tell Me Why (Remix)

No, I was wrong.

THIS is your best song!

This is way too short in my opinion. All the instruments were put in the right spots & to me the bass was a TINY bit off in pitch at times. Nother than that, it was amazing.

Thanks Vinster mate.

;)

Pulstate - Oxygen (Original) Pulstate - Oxygen (Original)

Holy shiznitz!

I KNEW you'd get signed! :D

This is your best track to me. It's very nicely done. You should be playing on Digitally Imported's trance radio, and that's only for the best trance producers out there! I wish I can get as good as you, and get signed at LEAST in 3 years. :)

Thanks alot mate.

Chiron- The Spirit of Summer Chiron- The Spirit of Summer

Love it, love it, love it.

I just love classical pieces. The peaceful ones always calm me down. This one has perfectly done that. I might make a trance remix of this, can you send me the full .flp? I'll go on AIM soon. :)

Nice use of FL Pluck, too! How do you make professional melodies so easily?